Real estate agents spend a lot of effort and money on visibility, which is important an important part of personal branding. But how much real estate marketing effort is invested in building credibility and authority, which is just as important a part of their reputation?
Every real estate agent should have a book with their name and face on the cover. The benefits are priceless:
- Clients refer you easier, by being able to pass your book to friends.
- New clients sign on instantly, recognizing your obvious expertise.
- The media recognize you as the local real estate authority, and quote you in their stories.
- Be seen by colleagues as one of the leading Realtors in your area.
- Move up to a high class of clients selling bigger, fancier homes.
- Marketing expertise makes visibility advertising go further for you.
We can help you write your book for advanced personal branding. We have professional ghostwriters who understand real estate – who have experience writing about buying and selling houses – and can put your story into a helpful and practical book for you to hand out to clients, prospects and the media.
If you want to establish your brand, your expertise and your authority, there is no better form of real estate marketing. Fill in the form to the right now.
Why hire a ghostwriter for your real estate book?
You could write your book yourself. But that takes time and effort, and it won’t enhance your reputation unless it is well-written. Hiring a ghostwriter solves those problems .
Tap or click to read more reasons to hire a ghostwriter.
Real estate agents hire ghostwriters to save time.
Time is money. The decision to hire a ghostwriter is a simple calculation. For every hour the ghostwriter works doing what she does best and knows so well – writing – it saves you three hours of trying to do what you don’t do for a living and will never do as efficiently – writing.
In fact, it’s more than just a calculation of how much money you’ll save by saving time. Chances are you won’t get around to writing your book, because you are too busy helping people buy and sell their homes. You’ll never get around to writing your book. If you wait until you have the time, it will never get written.
And even if you decide to start writing yourself, how long will you be able to keep it up? How long will the half-finished manuscript sit there while you don’t have the time to get back to it? A three-month job could take you three years – and at that point you’ll still need to find a ghostwriter to finish it.
You could hire a ghostwriter for the writing skills.
Perhaps the biggest reason to hire a ghostwriter for your real estate business book is for skill and experience. A ghostwriter knows how to use words well. They flow naturally. And the book will look impressive. It will enhance your reputation and help improve your credibility.
You might be able to writer fairly well, or you might be a terrible writer. Either way, a ghostwriter is an expert. The manuscript a ghostwriting agency provides will show you in your very best light.
How to find ghostwriters for your reputation book.
We have professional writers for hire. For a free quote on ghostwriting your novel, whether it’s historical fiction or romance or science fiction or fantasy, tap or click the red button to the right. We are at your service.
How to work with a ghostwriter – helpful tips for real estate agents
Writing is an art. Writing your book is business. The ghostwriter will craft your book, but your relationship with the writer should be crafted to produce the best manuscript for your business needs.
Tap or click for more tips on how to work with a real estate writer.
List all the topics you want to cover.
It’s important to be strategic. Are you positioning yourself as a buyer’s agent? A seller’s agent? A house expert? A condo expert?
Do you want to cover everything, including moving, packing, insurance and home inspections? Or do you want to stick to real estate?
Your list of topics should include whatever sub-topics you can think of, although your ghostwriter might come up with additional ones. The more complete your list, the more the content will match exactly what you have in mind. However, on a topic like this, there is so much information easily available that your writer should be able to create a top quality manuscript with just the main list of topics.
The one caveat to letting your ghostwriter just run with it, is if there are special issues you need to address:
- Weather-related issues, such as freezing temperatures, especially if the writer is not local
- Neighborhood issues, such as if a large portion of homes are on the water or have slab foundations
- Personal preferences, such as if there are things you recommend clients that most agents don’t
Tell your stories to the writer.
If all you are looking for is your name and face on the cover of a book, we can do that. But a high-value book that really boosts your reputation as a top quality real estate agent will have plenty of stories. For instance:
- Stories of how you made recommendations that clients later appreciated – really appreciated
- Stories of mistakes you’ve seen, and how important it is to avoid them
- Stories that subtly show your expertise and/or your caring
These are the stories that help people see the value in hiring you to sell their homes or negotiate their deals.
How to find a ghostwriter for your real estate book
For a free quote on ghostwriting a real estate book for your business, tap or click the red button to the right.
Professional real estate writers for hire
You are the kind of Realtor who knows what you are doing, call on our best real estate book writers to help you tell the world. Just fill in the form on this page to get started.
FIVE QUESTIONS THIS PAGE IS MEANT TO ANSWER
- What is the best way for a real estate agent to establish his or her expertise with prospects? (ANSWER: A book! With your name and face on the cover.)
- How can I get the media to see me as the go-to real estate expert? (ANSWER: A book! With your name and face on the cover, of course.)
- Where can I find the best writer to help me write a book for real estate marketing? (ANSWER: We have superb writers who know real estate and understand what it takes to put you in the best light.)
- How much does it cost to write a reputation book for real estate marketing? (ANSWER: It depends on many factors, but a custom manuscript of over 50,000 words will typically cost over $10,000. You can also ask us about a semi-custom option for less. Please fill in the form on this page for a free quote.)
- Is this the best ghostwriting service for a real estate book? (ANSWER: We think so, and so clients are pretty high on us, too. Read their unsolicited testimonials here..)