If you read only one book to boost your freelance writing career, you should read Start Here. You get the top tips from 40 successful freelance writers
Perhaps you are struggling to keep focused or stay organized. Perhaps you need more clients – or even the same number of clients, without working so hard to get them. Perhaps you need to overcome fear or inertia, or you need better marketing or ways to make more money from your freelance writing career.
It’s not easy to be a freelancer. Not only do you have to write impeccably well, and often very creatively, but you have to find a way to attract clients. Plus you have to manage your clients and run your business. If you feel like an octopus, it is with good reason. How do you cope?
The answers you need are here:
I am one of the forty authors who have contributed to this timely book. Each of us has written a chapter cover writing, business, organization, motivation, client relations or some other aspect of being a freelance writer.
And for one week only, this valuable guide is on sale for $1.99 – just click on the banner. Here is a preview of the topics covered in the book…
- How to Reel in Great Freelance Writing Clients With a Bait Piece
- You Got a Freelance Writing Assignment! Now What?
- How One Freelance Writer Broke Into Her Dream Niches
- How to Get Freelance Clients Without Doing a Darn Thing
- Hit the Wall? 8 Marathon Training Tips for Writing Stamina
- How I Found a Great Freelance Writing Client in My Spam
- One Writer’s Success: 2 Paying Gigs With Zero Writing Clips
- How I Exploded My Freelance Writing Sales in 3 Months (It’ll Work for You, Too!)
- How I Got a Great Freelance Gig After a Royal Screwup
- I Quit My Job to be a Freelance Writer: What Was I Thinking?
- How to Mine Past Freelance Clients for Precious New Work Leads
- How I Scored Great Clients Off My Low-Paid Content Mill Gig
- 5 Ways Introverted Writers Can do Painless Marketing
- How I Became a Productive Writer — After Failing in Year One
- Found Money: My System for Selling More Article Reprints
- How One Writer Created a Freelance Career in Two Weeks
- How I Got 25,000 Blog Subscribers from Pinterest — in Two Weeks Flat
- No Freelance Writing Gigs? Here are 7 Ways to Stay Productive
- How I Got 4 Great Freelance Writing Gigs From Job Ads
- How I Got My First $10,000 Writing Client
- How to Get Awesome Guest-Blogging Gigs With CPR
- What to do when your writing sucks
- 3 Tip-Offs That Your Dream Freelance Writing Gig Will Turn Out to be a Nightmare
- Why Freelance Writers Earn More by Tracking 2 Key Things
- How I Got Magazine Writing Gigs From All 3 of My Dream Markets
- One Shy Writer’s Lazy LinkedIn Strategy for Landing Great Freelance Clients
- The Simple Marketing Tactic that Tripled My Response Rate
- How Getting Rejected Made Me a Better Freelance Writer
- 3 Proven Strategies Professional Writers Use to Avoid Creative Bankruptcy
- One Writer’s Fear-Busting Journey to $1500 a month in blogging gigs
- How I Found 488 Red-Hot Freelance Writing Prospects
- 5 Tips to Take Your Freelance Writing Biz to the Next Level
- How 2 Low-Paid Freelance Writing Gigs Helped Me Move Up and Earn More
- How I Got My First National Magazine Article Gig: Step by Step
- How a $5 Article Writer landed a $900 Article
- How One Writer Got a 600% Raise
- 12 Tips to Overcome Freelance Clients’ Cost Objections
- The Laid-Back Method That Grows Your Freelance Business
- 5 Unusual Places to Find Great Story Ideas
- How I Supercharged My Writing Income With a Niche Website
I am very happy to be a part of this book put together by Carol Tice of the Freelance Writers Den, and I hope you enjoy reading it…and profiting from it, too.